- How many projects are running in this time? RSM Foundation has Three projects- Education Project & Project DrishtiKon Dental and Oral Health Care and Mobile Health Care Project.
- Which age group’s children you mostly cover in your project? We did not discriminate children for their age. Children covers in project are mostly belong to 0 -14 year age.
- How you identify needy children to help them? We visit backward area of states and talk to people, collect some data, and then we will identify those children who are in real need and want to go ahead in life.
- Did you directly provide financial help to children or their organization like school, hospital for helping them? We don't not give funds directly to children or their families. We pay their fee on behalf of them to organizations.
- How can I know about your projects? You can read our project at our website and for more details you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org about this. Then we will send you our project’s detail in next 48 hrs.
- How can I donate fund to RSM Foundation ? There are 3 ways of donating funds. These are:
- Through Our Representative:In this method you should draw a cheque in favor of “RSM Foundation”. and our representative will meet you at any place in India as per your convenience. and you can give your contribution to him.
- Via Courier :You can send your contribution in Cheque to our Registered Address.
#201, Mudit Mension, Opp. Shastri Nagar Police Thana, Pal Road,Jodhpuur – 342008
Cont. No. : +91 -70143-22350
Through Net Banking : You can donate funds using net banking also. You can choose third party transfer option in your net banking menu for transfering funds by NEFT, RTGS. For this purpose you will need our following details :-Bank Name : A/c Name : RSM Foundation A/c No. : IFSC Code :
- Do we accept cash donations? Yes, we accept cash donations. But we recommend all donations by cheque.
- Can I send a donation cheque to directly RSM Foundation office? Yes, you can send a cheque at RSM Foundation correspondence office.
- How much donation should I give if I want to sponsor a child’s education? Normally, on an average a child’s education and health care expenses are Rs. 1100 per month. So you should give at least Rs. 13,200/- to sponsor a child’s education an health care for a year.
- In which favor should I draw a Cheque? You should draw a cheque only in favor of “RSM Foundation”.
- Can I issue a post dated cheque to RSM Foundation ? Yes, you can also send a post dated cheque to RSM Foundation, it is valid.
- Can I give donations I kind? Yes, you can also give donations in kind like copies, pen, pencil etc. stationary items which will directly help us children for their education or you can sponsor some medicines of patients covered in Project -DrishtiKon. Further queries will be welcomed by RSMF on the following contacts:- Cell : +91 – 70143 - 22350 Email : email@example.com Facebook : www.facebook.com/rsmfoundation.in