Little did that group of dedicated persons knew that today they would be successful running an established NGO, ‘RSM Foundation’ spread across Rajasthan states, having an army of volunteers, touching the lives of thousands of needy women, children & families, based around the belief – to help make this world a better place for the underprivileged.
RSM Foundation has been helping children from urban slums and other vulnerable communities to move on in life with the means of providing education and healthcare facilities. RSM Foundation believes in providing all the resources to the needy children to support & direct their childhood in a leading way; by educating & empowering them to help write their own destiny.
Many women die every day in our country due to complications during pregnancy or childbirth. Low birth-weight and poor growth due to malnutrition mean many children do not live to see their future. RSM Foundation focuses on providing access to essential health care including maternal care, HIV/AIDS and TB prevention by spreading awareness and its treatment.
From over 6 years, since its inception in 2012, RSM Foundation (RSMF) has been working tirelessly in the area of Health, Education, relief of poor and providing facilities to differently abled people in several states of India. RSMF has been involved and running major projects and services: Oral cancer treatment project in the tribal areas where is no hospitals/clinics, safe & proper care for the orphan girl child for supporting the movement of “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojna”, dental care & oral hygiene awareness to the needy people in India where is no access to the dental care providers in most of the parts of India, environmental conservation project, medical social welfare activities, slum healthcare centres, mobile clinics and blood bank service-all aligned with the primary objective of providing holistic, free of cost facilities to underprivileged. Mrs. Rakhi Guupta & Mr.Manish Gupta founded RSM Foundation and running it with other noble souls for a good cause.
- Humanitarian – We believe in the provision of humanitarian assistance to people wherever it is needed to relieve suffering and sickness.
- Professional – Our staff, members and partners are professional people committed to providing high-quality training and expertise in disaster relief and rehabilitation.
- Impartial – We work with people regardless of race, religion or political affiliation.
- Inclusive – We believe that partnerships with individuals, other organisations and communities promote creative and fruitful initiatives.
- Impact – We believe that people in communities and aid agencies should be empowered to develop skills for immediate and future disaster response.
- Respect – We believe people affected by any social or medical can and should be empowered to contribute to relief, rehabilitation and development efforts.