“राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन फाउंडेशन” known as “RSM Foundation” (Registered under Rajasthan Trust Act 1959) was founded in 2012 under the dynamic leadership of Founder, Chairman & Managing Director – Smt. Rakhi Gupta & Dr. Manish Gupta. They believe that all lives have equal value, also thinks all people deserve the chance to have healthy and productive Life.
RSMF started in 2012 mainly to provide financial assistance to needy cancer patients. However, we soon realized that cancer was unlike any other chronic condition. It required a very composite approach if we were to really fight it. Hence we came up with “अब कैंसर से क्या डरना ...” as our mission statement. This included attacking cancer – related concerns with Awareness, Early Diagnosis, Patients Care and Rehabilitation.
For the last 7 years we have spread this message to millions of Indians on what they should be doing to minimize their risk of cancer. We have also given free check – ups to a large number of healthy individuals so that if they suffer from this “Silent Killer”, early detection and consequently early treatment is a possibility. Additionally, for those who have been afflicted with cancer, we have provided them with adequate resources throughout their treatment and rehabilitation journey.
- Creating nationwide awareness of cancer, its risk factors, and preventive measures, encouraging regular checkups, treatment options and survivorship.
- Providing for early detection of cancer through cancer detection centers and mobile cancer detection camps across India, especially for the underprivileged.
- Providing funds for the treatment of cancer for poor cancer patients across India by arranging free medicines and chemotherapy.
- Providing support during and after treatment to poor cancer patients through accommodation, rehabilitation, and survivor support groups.
- We outreach people for the benefits of those who are in remote areas and unable to take advantage of the medical treatment.
- Visiting and interacting with cancer patients at outdoor and indoor patients of Hospital.
- Conducting awareness programmes at different schools, colleges, offices, institutions and Kachchi Basties.
- Display of poster exhibitions.
- Holding workshops and Training Programmes for volunteers.
- Distribution of relevant material to cancer patient.
- Traumatized patients are also counselled at home on request only.
- Publication of relevant articles/material related with cancer.